Fingerprints Bespoke Silver Pendant
- Regular price
- €90.00 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €90.00 EUR
- Unit price
With your purchase, a simple mold kit with all the instructions will be sent to you to capture the impression of your loved one's fingerprint. Each impression kit has enough material to make several tryout molds. A good impression is usually captured with the first try, but we always send 2 extra wax molds.
It only takes a few minutes and is completely safe to the skin.
Return the mold impression to our studio address and we’ll send the jewelry piece back to you within 2 - 3 weeks from the date we receive the mold impression. Please send back all the three molds so we can choose the best one to be casted.
The final pendant has approximately 20mm but you can ask for different sizes and shapes that we could estimate a value for you.
Fingerprints vary widely in size and quality. Your final charm will look like the mold/ink print you provide.
Final pendants are exact replicas of the impression mold prepared by you. Any flaws or age lines that you are able to see in the mold will be captured in the final pendant. Your fingerprint must be seen with the naked eye. Beware of all the marks and shapes you make on it as the final piece will look exactly like it.
Infants under 12 - 18 months and the elderly 80+ years old have very faint prints. We recommend making the mold from the heel, toe or palm for infants and the palm for the elderly.
All custom pieces are not refundable.
Pendant size: 2cm | pendant weight: 1,86g | necklace size: 60 + 5 cm | necklace weight: 8,9g
Caring for jewellery involves some simple advice:
- Avoid contact with any cosmetics or household products that could damage the colour.
- To clean jewellery always use soap and warm water (neutral PH) and a brush with soft bristles. Dry afterwards with a cloth.
- It is important to check the clasps and catches frequently to see if they are secure.
- It is also recommended to check the settings frequently in jewellery to make sure that the stones are not loose or have not already fallen out.
- Do not expose jewellery to extreme temperatures.
- The correct protection for each piece is to keep it in its original box or bag.
- If you use a jewellery case, make sure that the pieces are kept in separate compartments.
- Avoid leaving chains loose and out as they may get knots in them.
If you have any doubts about the condition of your jewellery, we recommend that you not wear it until it has been checked by an expert. MEL JEWEL team is very happy to help.
How to measure a ring size?
In order to know what's your ring size, please cut a thin strip of paper or tape and then wrap it around your finger. Please make sure it is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle. Mark the spot where the paper or tape meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
Mel Jewel rings are measured by the european size guide and our regular sizes are 10, 12, 14 and 16. Besides that all the pieces could be produced in any custom size. To have your piece customized, please contact us.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days andd shipping costs are currently FREE to Portugal and European Union, via CTT.