Ella Silver Ring
Ella Silver Ring
. Ella Collection
Caring for jewellery involves some simple advice:
- Avoid contact with any cosmetics or household products that could damage the colour.
- To clean jewellery always use soap and warm water (neutral PH) and a brush with soft bristles. Dry afterwards with a cloth.
- It is important to check the clasps and catches frequently to see if they are secure.
- It is also recommended to check the settings frequently in jewellery to make sure that the stones are not loose or have not already fallen out.
- Do not expose jewellery to extreme temperatures.
- The correct protection for each piece is to keep it in its original box or bag.
- If you use a jewellery case, make sure that the pieces are kept in separate compartments.
- Avoid leaving chains loose and out as they may get knots in them.
If you have any doubts about the condition of your jewellery, we recommend that you not wear it until it has been checked by an expert. MEL JEWEL team is very happy to help.
How to measure a ring size?
In order to know what's your ring size, please cut a thin strip of paper or tape and then wrap it around your finger. Please make sure it is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle. Mark the spot where the paper or tape meets and measure the distance with your ruler.
Mel Jewel rings are measured by the european size guide and our regular sizes are 10, 12, 14 and 16. Besides that all the pieces could be produced in any custom size. To have your piece customized, please contact us.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days and shipping costs are currently FREE to Portugal and European Union, via CTT.