Mel Jewel Product Care
Caring for jewellery involves some simple advice:
- Avoid contact with any cosmetics or household products that could damage the colour.
- To clean jewellery always use soap and warm water (neutral PH) and a brush with soft bristles. Dry afterwards with a cloth.
- It is important to check the clasps and catches frequently to see if they are secure.
- It is also recommended to check the settings frequently in jewellery to make sure that the stones are not loose or have not already fallen out.
- Do not expose jewellery to extreme temperatures.
- The correct protection for each piece is to keep it in its original box or bag.
- If you use a jewellery case, make sure that the pieces are kept in separate compartments.
- Avoid leaving chains loose and out as they may get knots in them.
If you have any doubts about the condition of your jewellery, we recommend that you not wear it until it has been checked by an expert. MEL JEWEL team is very happy to help.